Daily Mass ReadingsClick Here
Eucharistic Adoration and BenedictionClick Here
Sir Emma Okafor
Phone number: 773-216-6242
Fr. Stan Chu Ilo
Phone number: 708-415-3920
Who We Are
Igbo Catholic Community Archdiocese of Chicago, ICCAC, is an organization of Igbo Catholics who immigrated to America from the eastern part of Nigeria. ICCAC was established in 2008 as a not-for-profit organization to help members maintain and promote their Catholic cultural heritage and tradition. Membership is open to all, but we use the Igbo language as our method of communication both in our Mass services and catechism, and since its inception, we have consistently grown.
We have consistently grown in spirituality and number.
- To spread the word of God and to teach who Christ is.
- To gather as a community and celebrate the Eucharist in Igbo language.
- To help our children learn Igbo language and culture.
- To provide an avenue for our people who do not understand English or the methods of worship in the United States to be able to celebrate the Eucharist in Igbo language.
- To serve as a forum for unity and interaction among Igbo Catholics living within the Archdiocese of Chicago and its environs, and to support one another.